We love this new style pet carrier from Doggie Designs for many, many reasons. It acts as an incognito bag, which looks more like a large purse, in case you don't want others to know you are carrying your pet. The material is a high quality faux leather with the look and feel of the real deal, and also includes a waterproof lining. The wide removable shoulder strap provides stability and comfort and allows for messenger style cross-body use. Other features include:
- Meets Airline Requirements
- Padded Plush Removable Pillow and Pillow Cover which is Waterproof Fabric
- Removable Shoulder Strap
- Two Adjustable Padded Reinforced Hand Straps (works over telescoping luggage handles)
- Adjustable Safety Tether Strap for Dog's Harness
- Capacity: approx. 3 to 8 pounds
- Two Large Personal Storage Pockets with Magnetic Closures and Inner Compartments
- Screen Mesh Top with Trap Doors and Privacy Cover
Weighs only 3 pounds and includes a reinforced bottom panel (15" x 8") with 5 metal feet to keep it elevated off dirty surfaces. Corners are reinforced and the over-cut sides allow extra interior space in the width. Large dual-zippered top opens from either end with single-pull straps.
This is one pet carrier you'll be proud to own and use for years to come. Exterior dimensions: 15"L x 10"W x 11"H. Approximate interior dimensions: 14-1/2"L x 8"W x 7-1/2"H.
We encourage you to get out a tape measure and reference the dimensions listed before ordering. Judging the size by a dog's weight is not as accurate as using the dimensions. It may help to mark out an area on the floor or find a box with similar dimensions and see how your pet fits in that space.
Carrier: wipe with cold water and mild detergent. Air dry, avoiding direct sunlight. Do not machine wash. Spot clean as needed.
Pad: remove cover, wipe with cold water and mild detergent. May machine wash periodically. Air dry.
Please Place Orders by 4pm EST when Choosing the Following Ship Method for Delivery Before Dec. 25th.
|Ship Method*||All 50 States||Upstate NY & New England||CO and East||West of CO|
|FREE: ||Dec. 9th|| || || |
|Ground: || ||Dec. 14th||Dec. 15th||Dec. 19th|
|3-Day: ||Dec. 19th|| || || |
|2-Day: ||Dec. 20th|| || || |
|1-Day: ||Dec. 21st|| || || |
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are not the fault of GW Little once the package leaves our facility. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.