Conversion Pet Steps bring smart design, multi-function, and home interior beauty together into one great set of steps. Provides safe and easy access to couches, chairs, and beds for smaller and older pets. The furniture grade wood construction provides the sturdiness needed, while the carpet treads and standard stair height make it easy to use. The hidden compartment in the second step is convenient for storage of your pet's favorite toys and treats!
The 3-step is highly convenient, as it can easily be converted to a 2-step by removing the top step (no tools needed). Please always take the product measurements into consideration before ordering. When a 3-step, the stairs measure 23" L x 20.5" W x 21.5" H. When converted to a 2-step, it measures measures 15.5" L x 18" W x 14.5" H.
- 2-Step: 15.5" l x 18" w x 14.5" high.
- 3-Step: 23" l x 20.5" w x 21.5" high.
- Maximum Weight: 200 lbs.
- 2-Step Weight: 14 lbs.
- 3-Step Weight: 26 lbs.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 business days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed.
- Shipments outside the United States take extra time and are shipped from the factory to GW Little for export. Shipping estimates are provided during checkout.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
Please Order this Factory-Direct Item by the Following Date to Arrive by Dec. 25th When Selecting...
|Dec. 8th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 16th||Dec. 19th||Dec. 21st|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.