Simply the best tension-mount pet gate you'll find. The door is crafted from eco-friendly real rubberwood with a gorgeous finish, and the smooth metal frame and extension panels are a perfect compliment providing years of service.
Every attention to detail is evident, from the simple one-handed operation to open the safety handle, to the large rubber stops which protect your walls or door frames. Choose from 2 sizes (regular or wide) to fit most applications in your home.
The adjuster knobs are simple to use and no tools are necessary. The door panel swings open in either direction and extensions have variable positions to control the spacing between them.
Where most other gates fall apart and become annoying in a short period of time, this is one gate you will always appreciate and enjoy using for many years with premium quality and value throughout.
Please read "Shipping Details" before ordering.
Wide Model: fits openings from 32.1" to 62.8" (only 2" deep and 27.6" high. 30.5" high including the handle). No extensions are available for Wide models.
wide gate sections provide flexibility for mounting in different width openings.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments are made only to the United States.
ALL returns are charged a 20% restocking fee by the factory, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
Please Order this Factory-Direct Item by the Following Date to Arrive by Dec. 25th When Selecting...
|Dec. 8th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 16th||Dec. 19th||Dec. 21st|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.