Simply the best tension-mount pet gate you'll find. The door is crafted from eco-friendly real rubberwood with a gorgeous finish, and the smooth metal frame and extension panels are a perfect compliment providing years of service.
Every attention to detail is evident, from the simple one-handed operation to open the safety handle, to the large rubber stops which protect your walls or door frames. One-Touch Gates come in many sizes to fit most applications in your home. The model shown here is the WIDE and TALL version, 38.4" high (including the handle, 35.4" high without the handle) for openings from 32.1" to 62.8" wide.
The adjuster knobs are simple to use and no tools are necessary for installation. The 20.1" door panel swings open in either direction, and the latched gate handle locks and unlocks easily with one hand.
Where most other gates fall apart and become annoying in a short period of time, this is one gate you will always appreciate and enjoy using for many years with premium quality and value throughout.
Please read "Shipping Details" before ordering.
WIDE and TALL Model:
Fits openings 32.1" to 62.8" wide, 38.4" high by 2" deep. Door panel is 20.1" wide. Width between spindles is 1.5". Recommended for dogs from 5 pounds up to 88 pounds.
NOTE: Before Installation:
At first glance, your gate will have a "V-shaped" gap between the gate door and the main frame. This is not a defect. This gap will close properly as you tighten the adjuster knobs. The adjuster knobs are designed to control the entire set up of the gate once the Adjuster Bolts and extensions are set in place. This is part of the overall design of the tension-mount gate.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments are made only to the United States.
Return policy is that of the manufacturer, not GW Little. ALL returns are charged a 20% restocking fee by the factory, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Return shipping fees can be quite substantial for larger items and are based on dimensions and weight.
Please Order this Factory-Direct Item by the Following Date to Arrive by Dec. 25th When Selecting...
|Dec. 8th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 16th||Dec. 19th||Dec. 21st|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.