Simply the best tension-mount pet gate you'll find. The door is crafted from eco-friendly bamboo with a gorgeous white finish, and a smooth metal frame with extension panels.
Every attention to detail is evident, from the simple one-handed operation to open the safety handle, to the large rubber stops which protect your walls or door frames. One-Touch Gates come in multiple widths and heights to fit most applications in your home. (Use the search box above and search for Richell Gates for a complete listing).
The adjuster knobs are simple to use and no tools are necessary. The door panel swings open 90-degrees in either direction, and extensions have variable positions to control the spacing between them.
Where most other gates fall apart and become annoying in a short period of time, this is one gate you will always appreciate and enjoy using for many years.
Regular Model: fits openings from 28.3" to 35.8" (only 2" deep and 34.6" high). Recommended for dogs from 5 pounds up to 44 pounds.
Regular Model: fits openings from 28.3" to 35.8" (only 2" deep and 34.6" high).
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments are made only to the United States.
RETURNS Return policy is that of the manufacturer, not GW Little. ALL returns are charged a 20% restocking fee by the factory, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Return shipping fees can be quite substantial for larger items and are based on dimensions and weight.
Please Order this Factory-Direct Item by the Following Date to Arrive by Dec. 25th When Selecting...
|Dec. 8th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 16th||Dec. 19th||Dec. 21st|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.