Lightweight and classy, the Marlee Bag is meant to have the appearance of a designer handbag. No one would guess that your dog is inside! The exterior is made from luxurious soft faux leather fabric with patent leather trim with signature silver hardware. Nicely padded with a waterproof nylon interior for super easy cleaning and maintenance. Other great features include:
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Two large front pockets with turn lock detail, plus one large secure zippered rear pocket
- Mesh panels on both ends have an optional privacy flap to conceal your dog if needed
- Removable and washable faux fur bedding Velcros to rigid bottom
- Four sturdy feet underneath protects bottom panel
- Interior safety tether strap attaches to your dog's harness
- Airline approved for most carriers (always check with your chosen Airline)
Made in USA (ships factory direct - see Shipping info). Measures 18" l x 7" w x 10" h.
Exterior and interior wipes clean with mild soap and damp clean towel. Faux fur bottom comfort panel removes for washing.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Order item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days via UPS unless otherwise prearranged. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- All returns require pre-approval (see below)
Return Policy is the manufacturer's and not GW Little. All returns require pre-authorization by contacting GW Little. Returns are charged a 20% restocking fee unless defective. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection.
|Please order this Factory-Direct item by the following date to arrive by Dec. 25th when selecting...|
|Dec. 7th||Dec. 12th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 18th||Dec. 20th|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.