Dogs are a denning animal and therefore feel secure in places like crates, cuddle cups, and especially this Cozy Cave bed.
Features a framed faux lambswool (which dogs love) pocket made for never-want-to-leave snuggling. Helps keep dogs cool in warm weather and warm in cool weather.
Washable poly-cotton cover with sturdy brass zipper. Spun polyester liner with a touch of sweet smelling flea-fighting cedar. Bed holds its color and freshness for years.
Arrives overstuffed. Remove as much filling as you like to achieve desired height and fluff. Approximately 35" in diamter.
New Luxury Model Microsuede Cozy Cave now available!
- Cover removes for machine washing, cool water. Tumble dry, no heat.
- Zippered inner liner
- Cedar/poly fill for comfort
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
Please Order this Factory-Direct Item by the Following Date to Arrive by Dec. 25th When Selecting...
|Dec. 6th||Dec. 9th||Dec. 13th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 15th|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.