All-natural relief from Summertime scratch. Itchin' for Relief has a unique "nozzler" spray that gets through the fur, directly to itchy and irritated skin. Every drop of this all-natural product by-passes even the thickest coat and attacks the problem at the source. Contains a soothing and inflammation reducing blend of ingredients such as Neem, Oat Extract , Litchi, Aloe and Clendula. 9 oz.
ITCHIN' for RELIEF IS:
- exclusive "nozzler" - no more wet coat, simply spray between the fur right on to the irritated skin
- fast acting - the all-natural formula brings immediate relief
- economical - the "nozzler" allows you to use only the amount you need of Itchin' for Relief
- eases the discomfort of itchy skin caused by minor irritations and insect bites
- helps relieve hot spots
- combats inflammation
- has powerful antioxidant-like properties
Water, Polysorbate 20, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Camphor, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Boswellia Carterii Bark Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
Contains no SLS or Parabens... and of course, is cruelty free.
Please Place Orders by 4pm EST when Choosing the Following Ship Method for Delivery Before Dec. 25th.
|Ship Method*||All 50 States||Upstate NY & New England||CO and East||West of CO|
|FREE: ||Dec. 9th|| || || |
|Ground: || ||Dec. 14th||Dec. 15th||Dec. 19th|
|3-Day: ||Dec. 19th|| || || |
|2-Day: ||Dec. 20th|| || || |
|1-Day: ||Dec. 21st|| || || |
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are not the fault of GW Little once the package leaves our facility. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.