If you love the Hello Doggie Luxury Blankets, you will love the new Snuggle Pup Sleep Sack. Incredibly soft to the touch with plush rosebud fabric, your dog will love to cuddle up in his new Sleep Sack! Just like a sleeping bag, the Snuggle Pup Sleep Sack zips open and closed. It can be used as either a sleep sack or a blanket when unzipped.
This item comes in one size, measuring 17.5"L x 8.5"W when zipped up, meaning it is very small. Please note these measurements before purchasing. In order to use as a sleep sack, your dog will have to be very small. When used as a blanket, the item measures 17.5" x 17.5".
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 days to the US only. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
Important Return Information
- RETURN POLICY is provided by the manufacturer and not by GW LITTLE. They do not accept returns unless the item is damaged or defective. Please contact GW Little if you need assistance before returning this item.
- Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
Please Order this Factory-Direct Item by the Following Date to Arrive by Dec. 25th When Selecting...
|Dec. 8th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 16th||Dec. 19th||Dec. 21st|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.