Now you never have to worry about how to open your pet gate when your hands are full. Winner of the 2013 Pet Product News Editor's Choice Award.
A double-sided foot pedal releases the upper and lower locking system to open the gate from either side, and gate swings away from you allowing easy passage. Gate may also be opened with a single hand when your hands are not full.
Made from beautiful eco-friendly rubberwood and powder-coated metal. Stands 36.6" tall to accommodate dogs from about 5 up to 85 pounds. Includes a frame set to fit openings 28.8" up to 37.2" wide with 1 extension panel included.
Optional extension available for openings up to 41.3" wide (only 1 additional extension may be used). Uses adjuster knobs for a simple tension mount installation with rubber stoppers provided to protect your walls. Bar spacing is 1-1/2".
Gate dimensions: 28.3"-37.2"L x 8.7"W x 36.6"H
Extension dimensions: 4.3"L x 0.8"W x 36.6"H
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments are made only to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
Please Order this Factory-Direct Item by the Following Date to Arrive by Dec. 25th When Selecting...
|Dec. 8th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 16th||Dec. 19th||Dec. 21st|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.