Is your little dog starting to resemble a dirty mop? Fur Butter is an ultra-rich conditioning treatment that will leave your little dog's coat soft and silky. All-natural shea butter helps bring back the shine and restores manageability to your little dog's coat. Fur Butter also uses colloidal oatmeal, comfrey and aloe to heal dry, itchy skin. 8 oz jar
"Colloidal Oatmeal is one of the few all-natural ingredients that has been approved by the FDA for use in help in dry skin, insect bites and itching caused by allergies. it makes Fur Butter a great all natural first step if your dog is scratching or is prone to dry skin." - Happytails Canine Spa®
FUR BUTTER IS:
- ideal for dogs with dry, damaged or long coats
- leaves coat super silky and easy to brush
- creates an intense shine
- helps control itching and irritation
- has a fresh, clean scent (rosemary peppermint)
Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Extracts of: Rosemary, Calundula, Comfrey, Chamomile, Burdock, Aloe, Boswellia Serrata, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Peppermint Oil HOW IT WORKS:
- After bathing, apply about a quarter sized dollop of Fur Butter to wet coat (more for larger dogs, less for smaller) and thoroughly cover the entire body avoiding the eye area.
- Take a few minutes to massage Fur Butter into the skin.
- Rinse off completely and towel dry.