Is your little dog starting to resemble a dirty mop? Fur Butter is an ultra-rich conditioning treatment that will leave your little dog's coat soft and silky. All-natural shea butter helps bring back the shine and restores manageability to your little dog's coat. Fur Butter also uses colloidal oatmeal, comfrey and aloe to heal dry, itchy skin. 8 oz jar
"Colloidal Oatmeal is one of the few all-natural ingredients that has been approved by the FDA for use in help in dry skin, insect bites and itching caused by allergies. it makes Fur Butter a great all natural first step if your dog is scratching or is prone to dry skin." - Happytails Canine Spa®
FUR BUTTER IS:
- ideal for dogs with dry, damaged or long coats
- leaves coat super silky and easy to brush
- creates an intense shine
- helps control itching and irritation
- has a fresh, clean scent (rosemary peppermint)
Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, Extracts of: Rosemary, Calundula, Comfrey, Chamomile, Burdock, Aloe, Boswellia Serrata, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Peppermint Oil HOW IT WORKS:
- After bathing, apply about a quarter sized dollop of Fur Butter to wet coat (more for larger dogs, less for smaller) and thoroughly cover the entire body avoiding the eye area.
- Take a few minutes to massage Fur Butter into the skin.
- Rinse off completely and towel dry.
Please Place Orders by 4pm EST when Choosing the Following Ship Method for Delivery Before Dec. 25th.
|Ship Method*||All 50 States||Upstate NY & New England||CO and East||West of CO|
|FREE: ||Dec. 9th|| || || |
|Ground: || ||Dec. 14th||Dec. 15th||Dec. 19th|
|3-Day: ||Dec. 19th|| || || |
|2-Day: ||Dec. 20th|| || || |
|1-Day: ||Dec. 21st|| || || |
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are not the fault of GW Little once the package leaves our facility. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.