Here's a 100% all-natural organic treat you can feed without hesitation! Made in the USA from 5 different freeze-dried fruits to preserve their nutritional value, shape, color, and flavor. I'm eating them as I write this and they are delicious! Each 1.5 oz package contains a mixture of bananas, blueberries, cranberries, mangoes, and pineapples all fortified with organic coconut oil - yummy!
These super-treats are a great way to provide your pets fruit in their diet for digestive enzymes, fiber and antioxidants. They are crunchy and contain no artificial anything, no added salt or sugar, no sulphites, and are non-GMO. Vegan and 100% human grade from the makers of the famous CocoTherapy Coconut Chips and Coconut Oil. Great for dogs and cats of any size. (see Additional Info tab for guaranteed analysis)
Give as treats throughout the day. For small pets, break off bigger pieces to ensure adequate chewing. Always supervise your pets while providing toys or treats. Guaranteed Analysis
- Crude Protein: 2.7%
- Crude Fat: 4.1%
- Crude Fiber: 4.2%
- Moisture: 11.7%
- Naturally low in calories
- Provides protective phytonutrients
- Natural source of dietary fiber
- Excellent source of natural enzymes
- Rich in powerful antioxidants
- Contains naturally occurring vitamins and minerals
- Provides beneficial medium-chain fatty acids
- Supports a healthy immune system
Please Place Orders by 4pm EST when Choosing the Following Ship Method for Delivery Before Dec. 25th.
|Ship Method*||All 50 States||Upstate NY & New England||CO and East||West of CO|
|FREE: ||Dec. 9th|| || || |
|Ground: || ||Dec. 14th||Dec. 15th||Dec. 19th|
|3-Day: ||Dec. 19th|| || || |
|2-Day: ||Dec. 20th|| || || |
|1-Day: ||Dec. 21st|| || || |
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are not the fault of GW Little once the package leaves our facility. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.