NOW AVAILABLE in NEW ORIGAMI WHITE!
Keep your dog in any room of the house with this freestanding high-quality wood gate. Pet gates are a necessity in keeping your dog safe in the home, as well as for housebreaking.
The Freestanding Wood Pet Gate is perfect for places where wall mounted gates won't work. Dogs can easily see you, but can't come through. This gate is easy to step over at only 20" high. The distance between the bars is 1.25" and the gate weighs 12 lbs.
Choose from 2 different adjustable widths, regular and wide, to fit almost any application. Moves easily from room to room and side panels may be left to swivel open (inwards only) for easy controllable access.
Rubber skid pads protect floors from scratching. Non-tip design allows unique installations where other gates won't work. Folds compactly for easy storage when not in use.
Regular Width: 26.4" - 40.2"
Wide Width: 39.8" - 71.3"
Please read "Shipping Details" before ordering.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments are made only to the United States.
Return policy is that of the manufacturer, not GW Little. ALL returns are charged a 20% restocking fee by the factory, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Return shipping fees can be quite substantial for larger items and are based on dimensions and weight.
Please Order this Factory-Direct Item by the Following Date to Arrive by Dec. 25th When Selecting...
|Dec. 8th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 16th||Dec. 19th||Dec. 21st|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.