Ever wonder how to make a pet gate a warm and friendly addition to your home? Here's one very clever way, by adding your personal photos or your unique design to the header area of this Freestanding Pet gate called Picture It Here. The frame area holds multiple 4x6 pictures.
Freestanding Gate at 20.3" high is a step-over gate for most adults. The width is adjustable to fit different size openings up to 71.3". A great convenience feature are the end panels (23.6" wide including stabilizer) which may be used as a gate to allow people or pets to pass without moving the entire gate. Rubber feet on the bottom prevent accidental sliding on slippery surfaces. This low profile gate is designed for dogs up to about 18 pounds who are not high jumpers.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments are made only to the United States.
Return policy is that of the manufacturer, not GW Little. ALL returns are charged a 20% restocking fee by the factory, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Return shipping fees can be quite substantial for larger items and are based on dimensions and weight.
Please Order this Factory-Direct Item by the Following Date to Arrive by Dec. 25th When Selecting...
|Dec. 8th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 16th||Dec. 19th||Dec. 21st|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.