Také™ (pronounced "ta-keh" in Japanese) Freestanding dog gate by Richell® is made from eco-friendly bamboo for its beauty, longevity, and sustainability. Bamboo is pest resistant and virtually indestructible. A high-quality pet gate features rubber feet to protect floor surfaces and prevent sliding. Its non-tip design allows placement anywhere in the home and it's easy to step over.
Folds compactly for easy storage when not in use. Side panels can swing open to allow easy access for pets and people without moving the gate or stepping over, a real convenience feature.
Expands 40.2" to 70.5"W x 20.3"D x 23.9"H
Also available in different widths and heights in brown and white. Search for "Freestanding Gates"
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments are made only to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
Please Order this Factory-Direct Item by the Following Date to Arrive by Dec. 25th When Selecting...
|Dec. 8th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 16th||Dec. 19th||Dec. 21st|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.