Are you looking for a nice styled crate worthy enough for your dog and to be in your nicely decorated home? Most economy crates have that kennel look and feel, but not these very nice Easy-Clean Pet Crates from Richell.
Designed in Japan and they use real eco-friendly dark brown rubber wood for the top and bottom trim, plus soft tan powder-coated wire sides and top. The door is unique with a smooth sliding action with a tension lock to keep them contained. The bottom plastic tray is held in place by your dog's weight and slides out for easy cleaning.
- For pets up to approximately 17 pounds
- 34.3"L x 24"W x 23.8"H
- Door opening is 12.4"W x 17.5"H
- Includes 1 removable wire top panel
- For pets up to approximately 44 pounds
- 57.9"L x 31.3"W x 27.8"H
- Door opening is 18.5"W x 21.3"H
- Includes 2 removable wire top panels
Before ordering, please reference a ruler to make sure the dimensions will work for your needs. Dogs should be able to stand up easily without their shoulders hitting the top. Please review shipping information tab. (screwdriver assembly required)
BENEFITS USING A CRATE:
No dog is complete without a crate! Seriously, it's the number one tool in my book for peace of mind when you have a little one around – especially if they're very young. I would never bring a puppy into my house again if I didn't have a crate. They make housetraining a breeze (few dogs or puppies like to potty where their bed is); and for the times when you can't keep an eye on them, such as if you have to go to the store, are busy with housework, or if friends come over, just pop them into their crate so you know they are safe, and unable to chew your furniture or do their business when and where they shouldn't.
The crate should be a warm and cuddly place with a nice bed inside, and maybe some safe chew toys (although it's best to always supervise them when playing with toys) and a piece of your clothing for comfort – it should always be somewhere they want to go, and never used for punishment. If you have to leave for more than about four hours, however, always get someone to come and let your puppy out for a potty break to help with his training. This period of time can be lengthened the older and wiser they get. For older dogs crates are a must, too. For all the same reasons as for a puppy, but also for trips in the car, getting some fresh air and sun if you don't have a fenced-in yard, and to sleep in at night if you don't want to share your bed. Once you bring a crate home, you'll wonder how you ever lived without one!
– W Dunham
Use a mild detergent and water and clean with a soft cloth or sponge. Do not use harsh chemicals. After cleaning, wipe dry with soft cloth.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments are made only to the United States.
RETURNS Return policy is that of the manufacturer, not GW Little. ALL returns are charged a 20% restocking fee by the factory, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Return shipping fees can be quite substantial for larger items and are based on dimensions and weight.
|Please order this Factory-Direct item by the following date to arrive by Dec. 25th when selecting...|
|Dec. 7th||Dec. 12th||Dec. 14th||Dec. 18th||Dec. 20th|
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.