There's something very heartwarming seeing your puppy sleeping comfortably in their bed. Now, with these Buttercup beds, the feeling just multiplied. You'll ooh and ahh over these cleverly designed nesting style beds which open up into a lounging mat or cinch close for a more den-like hideaway.
Available in 2 sizes and multiple color choices of micro velvet, a remarkable fabric which repels pet hair, dirt, moisture, and won't pill. They even get softer with every washing and will remain looking good for years. It's all about value with these beds.
Beds ship directly from the factory in your choice of colors and are filled with high-memory polyester fiber fill. Dimensions are 24" diameter for small, and 32" diameter for large when laying flat. Small size is recommended for pets up to 10 pounds, and 25 pounds for the large.
Machine wash gentle cycle. Tumble dry cool.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 7 days. Please allow 10-14 days for delivery. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground to USA and CANADA, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed.
Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
- Please be certain of your purchase as returns are expensive for large items.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee and are sent to GW Little in California.
- Please contact us for return instructions.
- Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection.
Please place orders for this FACTORY-DIRECT item by Dec. 1st to arrive before Dec. 25th
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are out of our control once in the hands of the carrier. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.