Ear infections are the number one reason why dog owners visit the vet. This all natural, dual-action program is designed to clean, deodorize and protect a dog's ears. Highly effective and gentle, Ear Aid includes Ear Wipes and Ear Clear, two products sure to help in the prevention of ear infections.
Ear Wipes are all natural, pre-moistened pads containing colloidal silver for suppressing bacteria and witch hazel to cleanse and sanitize. One ear per pad will decrease the spread of infection.
Ear Clear is an all natural, antibacterial/antimicrobial formula that breaks down wax build-up. This unique serum contains arnica and chaparral oils to decrease pain and discomfort. Organic comfrey and calendula help soothe, heal and protect.
Why Happytails Ear Aid?:
- Contains no pharmaceuticals or chemicals
- For smelly, itchy, infected ears
- Quickly and easily clears away dirt and debris
- All natural
- Cleans, refreshes and restores
- Made in the USA
Start by cleaning your dog's inner ear with Ear Wipes. Use one pad per ear to reduce the spreading of infection. Next apply 3 - 5 drops of Ear Clear into each ear canal. Close the dog's ear flap and massage gently. Frequency:
To treat an existing ear infection, repeat twice a day for two weeks. To prevent an ear infection, apply twice a week. Ingredients:Ear Wipes:
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Colloidal Silver, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Echinacea Angustifolia Root Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavendar) Oil, Propanediol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Comfrey Leaf (Symphytum Officinale), Larrea Mexicana (Chaparral), Verbuscum Thapsus (Mullein) Extract, Benzoic AcidEar Clear:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lavender Oil, Calendula Flower, Comfrey Leaf, Chaparral Leaf, Arnica Flower and Tea Tree Oil.
Please Place Orders by 4pm EST when Choosing the Following Ship Method for Delivery Before Dec. 25th.
|Ship Method*||All 50 States||Upstate NY & New England||CO and East||West of CO|
|FREE: ||Dec. 9th|| || || |
|Ground: || ||Dec. 14th||Dec. 15th||Dec. 19th|
|3-Day: ||Dec. 19th|| || || |
|2-Day: ||Dec. 20th|| || || |
|1-Day: ||Dec. 21st|| || || |
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are not the fault of GW Little once the package leaves our facility. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.