CocoTherapy® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is made from the purest, fresh organically grown coconuts. The coconuts are grown in a USDA certified organic coconut farm. Oil is cold pressed, unrefined, non-bleached and contains NO trans fat or hydrogenated fat.
What can this 100% pure organic miracle food do for you and your dog?
- contains powerful antibacterial, anti-viral and antifungal agents that help prevent infection and disease
- improves digestion and nutrient absorption
- helps clear up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis and itchy skin
- speeds up metabolism which helps reduce weight and increase energy
- aids in arthritis or ligament problems
- helps prevent or control diabetes
- reduces or eliminates bad breath
- makes coats and skin sleek and glossy
- applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings.
About CocoTherapy: Thrid-generation family-owned plantation in the Philippines making their own coconut oil and chips at the source using the most stringent controls for the purest, most effective therapeutic-grade coconut oil on the market with a minimum lauric acid content of 53.28%.
More information about coconuts and your pet's health
Recommended dosage: 1 teaspoon (5ml) per 10 pounds (5kg) of body weight, or 1 tablespoon (15ml) per 30 pounds (13.6 kg) of body weight. Start slowly, for example, start at a quarter of this and build up slowly. Use similarly for cats and other animals.
Our favorite method of dispensing: Simply place a tsp or so in the cupped palm of your hand and let the warmth of your hand melt the oil. Then let your pet lick the oil directly from your hand! Our pooches and kitties love it, and what a wonderful way to bond! Then rub any remaining oil on your own skin, and begin enjoying the benefits of soft, silky, skin! As with all new supplements, start with small amounts, such as 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon per day for small dogs, puppies, cats and kittens and 1 teaspoon for large dogs. Gradually increase the amount every few days.
The CocoTheraphy Difference:
All CocoTherapy coconuts are grown and harvested at their own USDA-organic inspected coconut plantation. They do not purchase coconuts from other non-inspected farms, where they have no control over the coconuts or the harvest times. A majority of coconut oil manufacturers (other brands) do not own coconut farms. Instead, they work with private-label manufacturing companies who purchase coconuts from a number of small independent farmers, who may or may not be USDA organic inspected farms.
Quality starts with the coconuts. From the careful selection of the coconuts used, to the methods used in creating the final product, CocoTherapy knows that their coconut oil is the purest, freshest, premium quality human-grade oil available.
Please Place Orders by 4pm EST when Choosing the Following Ship Method for Delivery Before Dec. 25th.
|Ship Method*||All 50 States||Upstate NY & New England||CO and East||West of CO|
|FREE: ||Dec. 11th|| || || |
|Ground: || ||Dec. 15th||Dec. 17th||Dec. 19th|
|3-Day: ||Dec. 18th|| || || |
|2-Day: ||Dec. 19th|| || || |
|1-Day: ||Dec. 20th|| || || |
* NOTE: shipping carriers do not honor delivery guarantees during busy holidays or bad weather events. Lost, or overdue packages do happen and are not the fault of GW Little once the package leaves our facility. We will help every way we can to trace packages, and work with the carriers to find and replace lost or damaged shipments. Shipping fees and expediting fees are non-refundable unless the carriers accept the claim.