(included with orders)
+ Enlarge Image
Dog Bike Basket - Sporty Model
Product No. 214651 | Brand: Snoozer Pet Products
New dog bike basket, called the Sporty model, makes it easy to zoom around town with your small dog on your bike. By far the easiest and most sturdy basket we've found. No flimsy hardware or handlebar adapters to mount. Be careful of other multi-use carriers claiming to be good bike baskets.
Easy to install, the Sporty Bike Basket is made of durable microfiber, and includes a removable rain cover. Available in Orange or Red and measuring 10" x 10" x 13", this must have bike basket features:
- Removable inner pad
- 2 large zippered front pockets
- Padded chin rest for pet's comfort
- Interior leash clip
- Two side water bottle pockets
- Holds up to 10 lbs.
Also available in the original Buddy Dog Bike Basket.Video showing how to Install Dog Bike Baskets.
(Harness, blankets, and accessories sold separately)
Peluche goes for a ride in Santa Monica.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection.
- Click the arrow or text to reveal answers.
Asked by Tucker, February 6, 2011 at 12:45:36 PM EST.
Q: Could this also be used in a car? I have a 13 lb. yorkypoo and can't afford 2 different baskets.
Answered by GWL, February 6, 2011 at 02:58:53 PM EST.
A: It is not designed for use in a car, but you may be able to configure the straps to secure around a headrest. We do not approve of this use as it's not been tested for safety in the event of a sudden stop or accident.
Asked by Anonymous, February 12, 2014 at 08:56:02 PM EST.
Q: Can this be used on a Cruiser bike? My handlebars are more of a V shape, and I'm wondering if it will stay in place. How far apart are the straps? TY
Answered by GWL, February 13, 2014 at 03:35:34 PM EST.
A: This bike basket is much better suited on a bike with straight handle bars. The straps are approximately 11" apart.
Answered by GWL, February 13, 2014 at 03:38:49 PM EST.
A: This bike basket is much better suited for handle bars that are straight across. The straps are approximately 11" apart.
Asked by lorena, February 19, 2014 at 04:32:02 PM EST.
Q: can this hold a 15,4 lb poodle?
Answered by GWL, February 19, 2014 at 05:07:35 PM EST.
A: The Sporty Bike Basket is only rated to hold up to 10 pounds.
- Customer service representatives.
- Verified purchasers of this product.