(included with orders)
+ Enlarge Image
Roll Around Travel Pet Carrier
Product No. 208186 | Brand: Snoozer Pet Products
NEW! Dog Carrier: There's no excuse not to take your small dog with you everywhere you go toting them in these great soft sided Wheel-Around Pet Carriers.
Small and Medium are airline approved for on-board travel (but always check with your carrier prior to travel). Collapse the extension handle and convert to a pet backpack with ergonomically contoured padded shoulder straps, or a pet car seat with loops to use with your car's seat belt.
This wonderful dog carrier has mesh on three sides for visibility, improving both yours and their comfort, as well as two side pockets for storage.
Small - for pets up to 7 lbs. (12"W x 8"D x 16-1/2"H. Handle extends to 35.5" high)
Medium - for pets up to 15 lbs. (14"W x 11"D x 20"H. Handle extends to 38" high)
Large - for pets up to 30 lbs. (15.5"W x 12.25"D x 23"H. Handle extends to 38.5" high)
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
- Click the arrow or text to reveal answers.
Asked by Sunny, November 29, 2012 at 03:43:24 AM EST.
Q: What if the small roll around travel pet carrier is too small for my dog? May I return it for a full refund? I am thinking of buying the small and the medium sizes and returning one of them. Is that Ok?
Answered by GWL, November 29, 2012 at 12:55:13 PM EST.
A: It's been our experience the weight specifications are too large as compared to the dimensions. For example, the small may hold 8 pounds, but an 8 pound dog would be very crowded in those dimensions. It is best to measure an area in your home, or a box, and place your dog in that area for a good estimate of the size. These items are shipped from the factory direct and they do charge a restocking fee on returns, but yes, you may return an item as long as it is in new resellable condition in original packaging and free from any pet hair.
- Customer service representatives.
- Verified purchasers of this product.