(included with orders)
shop our online Google catalog
+ Enlarge Image
Lookout Perch - Full Bench
Product No. 212739 | Brand: Snoozer Pet Products
The Lookout Perch pet car seat in a full-bench size allows any size dog to ride safely and see out the window while protecting your car's interior from dander fur and nails. Once the Lookout Perch is installed, attach one end of the supplied straps (2) to the seatbelt and the other end to your dog's car-approved safety harness to secure them in place. Made of quilted nylon, foam rubber and a soft faux-lambswool sherpa cover which is machine washable and dryable.
Colors: Black or Khaki
48" l x 19" w x 7" h.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
- Click the arrow or text to reveal answers.
Asked by Jenn, February 18, 2011 at 05:24:17 PM EST.
Q: How do I clean this item and I have four small minpins will this item work for all of them? Can I add two more straps?
Answered by GWL, March 3, 2011 at 01:49:17 PM EST.
A: The cover is removable for machine washing, or a good hosing. Tumble dry low or let air dry. More straps are always available. Search for item #412175.
Asked by Wendy, March 17, 2011 at 10:54:20 PM EDT.
Q: How is this bench seat "installed" in the vehicle? What keeps it in place? It looks like you use the car seat belts, but ours are shoulder/seat belts...
Answered by GWL, May 14, 2011 at 01:18:48 PM EDT.
A: Almost all vehicles have shoulder seat belts. These work fine for the bench seat. You use the included straps to clip around the seat belt.
- Customer service representatives.
- Verified purchasers of this product.