"WILL THIS FIT MY DOG?" We get this question all the time and the best answer is "there's no way for us to know without having your dog here." Using the measurements listed and measuring your dog is the next best way. We offer a 'Free Exchange' program on certain items for this reason - see Ready Returns for details.
Asked by Lisa, August 3, 2012 at 02:27:05 PM EDT.
Q: What is the length of the XS and S?
Answered by GWL, August 6, 2012 at 12:48:42 PM EDT.
A: The XS is approximately 8" from the collar to the tail. The SM is approximately 10".
Asked by anne, October 10, 2012 at 03:35:13 PM EDT.
Q: what is the back length of the pink dog snowsuit 223065 for a dog who measures:
12 neck, 18 girth,has a 13 1/2 back length, and is 12 lbs.
Answered by GWL, October 10, 2012 at 03:44:49 PM EDT.
A: You may want to try the Medium size first. Dogs are harder to fit than humans. You may want to try two sizes and return one for free using our Right-Size Promise prepaid return program.
Asked by Julian Wong, December 3, 2013 at 02:46:31 PM EST.
Q: I've female Boston Terrier: Neck 13", Girth 21", Length 15", Weight 18 lbs.
1. She has no tail, so will the jacket cover her rear. The picture shows that the tail is holding the jacket up. Worried she will dirty the jacket while on business?
2. Are the sleeves adjustable?
3. Will "Large" size fit her?
4. Is there zipper or velcro underneath?
Answered by GWL, December 3, 2013 at 04:50:14 PM EST.
A: 1. There is a hole for the tail so if there is no tail, the hole will still be there but a tail is not necessary to hold the jacket up if the fit is correct.
2. Sleeves can be rolled up if needed
3. As the large size has a 19-21" girth and a 16" length, it is very possible this may be a good fit for your little one per the measurements that you provided however it is hard to say for certain
4. The underside has a Velcro closure
- Click the arrow or text to reveal answers.
- Customer service representatives.
- Verified purchasers of this product.