(included with orders)
+ Enlarge Image
Walkie Pet Stroller by Petzip
Product No. 221739 | Brand: Petzip Group
Take your pet on a relaxing stroll in this hip and spacious stroller. Pets can sit up or lie down comfortably as they enjoy the ride.
Features include: large mesh windows providing perfect airflow and visibility, rear parking brakes, tether belts and reflective bands for night travel. Front wheels with suspension allow 360 degrees turning of those tight corners. Interior pad is removable and machine washable. Also includes a tray with cup holder and large storage basket for all sorts of necessities. Easily folds down with one hand for storage.
The carrier section (cabin where dog rides) is approximately 23"L x 12"W x 18"H (12"H sidewall).
Max pet weight: 40 lbs.
Stroller weight: 16 lbs.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx or UPS Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
- Click the arrow or text to reveal answers.
Asked by Mary, February 14, 2013 at 04:30:01 PM EST.
Q: I have two teacup sized Chihuahua puppies that are full of energy. My question is, does this product have a zippered hood to be sure my babies don't jump or fall out?
Answered by GWL, February 15, 2013 at 08:54:44 PM EST.
A: Yes, the cabin does have a zippered hood. Some active dogs can open zippers so you may want to be sure and secure the zippers with a clip if that is a concern.
Asked by Anonymous, August 17, 2013 at 05:21:27 PM EDT.
Q: can you tell me how tall this stroller is? I am 5'1 and most handles are 39 41 inch tall, too tall for me to wheel comfortably thank you
Answered by GWL, August 19, 2013 at 11:47:41 AM EDT.
A: The handle height on this model is 36". The shortest model would be the 3-In-1 model (#221726) at 35" high.
- Customer service representatives.
- Verified purchasers of this product.