(included with orders)
+ Enlarge Image
Journey Pet Stroller by Gen7
Product No. 225418 | Brand: Gen7Pets
Don't let the price fool you! This is a feature-packed, well made stroller by Gen7 for pets up to 25 pounds. The hidden front steel bar provides a more secure cabin. The handle height reaches 38" allowing more arm comfort and leg room for any length stride.
Convertible front wheels with shock absorbers mean you can lock them in position or allow for free movement depending on your use. The canopy folds up under the hood instead of in the pet compartment. Plus there is a large zippered basket compartment for storage. Other features:
Rated for pets up to 25 pounds. See below for dimensions and shipping information.
- Reversible, machine-washable inner pad
- Rear wheel brakes
- Easy assembly without tools
- Adjustable tether strap inside cabin
- Fold flat for easy storage or traveling
- Convertible wheels, longer zippers, stronger fabrics than most
FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 states. Use coupon SHIP4FREE
- Stroller: 17" wide x 38" deep x 38" high.
- Carrier: 11" wide x 22" deep x 21.5" high.
- Maximum Pet Weight: 25 lbs.
- Stroller Weight: 11 lbs.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 business days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed.
- Shipments outside the United States take extra time and are shipped from the factory to GW Little for export. Shipping estimates are provided during checkout.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
- Click the arrow or text to reveal answers.
Asked by Anonymous, August 17, 2013 at 05:24:24 PM EDT.
Q: Hi does this mean the handle is adjustable to 38 inch? I am short 5'1 and most handle heights are to long for me to wheel comfortably thank you
Answered by GWL, August 19, 2013 at 11:40:08 AM EDT.
A: No, the handle is not adjustable. It is in a fixed position 38" high.
- Customer service representatives.
- Verified purchasers of this product.