Asked by Laurel, January 5, 2011 at 03:52:41 PM EST.
Q: The description for the Easy Rider Car Harness states it can double as a walking harness, however I cannot tell by the picture if you can hook a leash to it?? Can someone tell me exactly how it works when using it as a walking harness? Thank You!
Answered by GWL, January 5, 2011 at 11:24:58 PM EST.
A: The harness has a quick release buckle to hold it in place around the dog. The tether loop (extension) has a D-ring. Attach your leash to the d-ring for walking.
Asked by anne mccann, October 5, 2011 at 02:12:59 PM EDT.
Q: I bought a Easy Rider Car Harness for my small poodle. ()(size small)
The harness came with a second lead (which I have lost). Will it be possible to replace it
Answered by GWL, October 5, 2011 at 09:34:45 PM EDT.
A: I'm not sure what you are referring to. These harnesses have all the straps permanently attached. There are other separate tether straps available - item #412175.
Asked by Robert, September 16, 2013 at 11:28:46 AM EDT.
Q: We own an easy rider car harness and our dog chewed the connecting part from the last metal loop to attachment to seatbelt. How can we get a replacement part or do you know this companies contact?
Answered by GWL, September 16, 2013 at 11:59:14 AM EDT.
A: The part you are inquiring about is sewn on at the factory during manufacturing. It would most likely cost more to have a new part sewn on (even if the manufacturer, Coastal Pet, sent you one) than to replace the item with a new one.
Asked by Pat, December 23, 2013 at 12:50:38 PM EST.
Q: I lost my instructions and I do not know how to put it on my dog! Help Please
Answered by GWL, December 23, 2013 at 02:57:31 PM EST.
A: 1. With plastic buckle unfastened, open the harness and hold
2. Facing your dog, slip the entire harness over the dog's head
3. Reach between the straps and pull the dog's legs through loops (R) and (L)
4. If necessary, adjust the neck and girth straps by moving the metal slides
5. When a comfortable fit is established, fasten the plastic buckle to secure the harness
6. Put the car seat belt through the harness loop and fasten the seat belt buckle
- Click the arrow or text to reveal answers.
- Customer service representatives.
- Verified purchasers of this product.