up to 5 lbs.
15L x 8.5W x 6H
14L x 6W x 4H
up to 10 lbs.
19L x 12W x 7H
16L x 9W x 4H
*Dimensions are approximate. Weight ratings are approximate. Dogs and cars come
in all shapes and sizes. Please measure your vehicle and the space requirements
(interior dimensions) where your dog will sit.Sizes:AUTO Size (regular):
Dogs up to 5 lbs. (15.25" L x 8.5" W x 6.25" H)
SUV Size (large):
Dogs up to 12 lbs. (18" L x 12" W x 8" H)Safety Tips:Why Buckle Up Your Dog?Importance of Dog Car SafetyLittle Dog Car SafetyRiding in Cars with Little DogsCovers:
Replacement, or spare covers are available.
, or "sniff" for item number 208771.
Remove cover, close zipper, machine washing using cold water. Air dry, or tumble dry NO HEAT.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or SmartPost with free shipping, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
September 13, 2015 | By Jacinta mcMahon
I love this product ......I also have one in our other car.....Charlie has the best seat in the car !!!! First class travel!!!! And very safe.
Great product, but..
December 20, 2014 | By Minnie
The console arrived in a very timely manner and it is a great product. I bought it as a gift for my in-laws who recently got a new puppy. Unfortunately, I had to return the console because the puppy would outgrow it very soon. I'll be looking at other products and will be sure to pay closer attention to sizes/dimensions to make sure it's the right one for their dog.
December 15, 2013 | By Lucia O
Excellent product! It arrived quickly! Penelope really enjoys riding between us an being able to see out the windows. My only complaint is that you have to tighten the straps often or else the seat becomes a little loose and moves around.
September 8, 2013 | By Raymond Jones
Our Maltese loves it.
He loves it!
November 29, 2012 | By Deanna Wilson
My 5# poodle, Jacque, just loves to jump up into his new "car bed." I say want to go for a ride in the car bed and he just runs to the door and waits impatiently for me.
March 13, 2012 | By Barbi Kellett
We just got a smaller car and bought this smaller carseat for our maltese. It fits just perfect and so does she!
Safety & Comfort for doggy
July 2, 2011 | By Melanie Baxter
I have alway held my tiny Yorkie on my lap while driving. Now, she is extra safe sitting next to me while I drive. I use a regular full harness for my tiny teacup since the harness sold is way to big for my tiny pup. I now know my Yorkie is safe inside her carrier incase of an accident. Love it and so does Scarlett!
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»