(Large requires a lap belt that extends to 44 inches)
up to 18 lbs.
15W x 19D x 17H
12W x 14D
up to 25 lbs.
22W x 19D x 17H
18W x 14D
up to 34 lbs.
30W x 19D x 17H
25W x 14D
*Mark out an area on your floor and use inside dimensions to approximate the size for your dog(s). Foam core construction provides soft sides for comfort.Learn More:Why Buckle Up Your Dog?Importance of Dog Car Safety
Little Dog Car Safety
Riding in Cars with Little DogsCovers:
Replacement, or spare covers are available.
, or "search" for item number 208797.
Remove cover, close zipper, machine washing using cold water. Air dry, or tumble dry NO HEAT.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 business days. Please allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
AUSTRALIA: all Lookout car seats are too large to be shipped through the Post Office. Restrictions to Australia are a maximum of 79 inches length and girth combined. Please use FedEx International.
October 21, 2014 | By Debbie Vincent
Products arrived in a timely manner. We are happy with both products... and so are our two Yorkies who use them!
doggie car seat
July 19, 2013 | By Jean Angle
The car seat ordered arrived in perfect condition and my girls love being able to look out the window now they are seated high enough and safely to allow this.
lookout car seat
February 8, 2013 | By Vickie
I reviewed MANY car seats out there before making my decision. This is definitely the best. Best built, the attachment to my seat is well done, attachment of harness is well thought out, fabric excellent. I bought the medium pleather seat for my toy schnauzer so she could stretch out. I HIGHLY recommend!!!
February 8, 2013 | By Laura
I ordered two of these after carefully measuring the space in my backseat. They fit perfectly and enable my dogs to see out of the windows or nap. Secures nicely with the seat belts. I put two dogs in each, so ordered the extra strap. They adjust nicely to the different sizes of the dogs. Very pleased with this product.
medium look out seat
February 8, 2013 | By Karen
YOUR SERVICE WAS WONDERFUL. I LOVE THE FABRIC AND COLOR OF THE SEAT.ONLY ONE COMPLAINT ON PRODUCT - I HAVE TWO SMALL 9LB DOGS AND SOMETIMES ONE OF THEM WILL KIND OF FALL DOWN THE SIDE OF THE BACK WHERE THE SEATBELT GROVE IS.
Great Car Seat
February 8, 2013 | By Valerie Hansen
This car seat has worked out really well. Benji seemed comfortable in it from the 1st time he tried it. The little safety harness works great too to keep him in the seat and safe. It's very easy to install and to move from car to car. My only concern (and the reason I did not give it 5 stars) is that I'm not sure how secure the seat would be in an accident. I wish it was more securely attached to the back seat somehow. However, if it were, it would probably not be so easy to move from car to car, which I need to do periodically. It's very high, so Benji can see out of the windows really well. And it's very soft and cushy for a nap and relaxation.
February 8, 2013 | By Lisa
My puppy loves this car seat. I was skeptical at first because I thought she would be more scared with it higher on the seat (since she is a bit nervous around cars) but instead, it has given her comfort. She enjoys the car ride and is safely strapped in. The only downside is that it is big and in my small two-seater car it takes up a lot of space. Best in our four-seat car in the back seat (and safer too) but it works in both cars.
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»