(Large requires a lap belt that extends to 44 inches)
up to 18 lbs.
15W x 19D x 17H
12W x 14D
up to 25 lbs.
22W x 19D x 17H
18W x 14D
up to 34 lbs.
30W x 19D x 17H
25W x 14D
*Mark out an area on your floor and use inside dimensions to approximate the size for your dog(s). Foam core construction provides soft sides for comfort.
Replacement, or spare covers are available for Lookout pet car seats
Click here, or search for item number 208810.ARTICLES:Why Buckle Up Your Dog?Importance of Dog Car Safety
Little Dog Car Safety
Riding in Cars with Little Dogs
Remove cover, close zipper, machine washing using cold water. Air dry, or tumble dry NO HEAT.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 business days. Please allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
AUSTRALIA: all Lookout car seats are too large to be shipped through the Post Office. Restrictions to Australia are a maximum of 79 inches length and girth combined. Please use FedEx International.
pet car seats
September 25, 2015 | By Shelly Dimmitt
I bought the small and large pet car seat in the microsuede for my 3 Shih Tzu's and they work wonderful! they are made very well the quality is excellent and they love them! now my husband and I feel alot better when we leave the house with our 3 babies!
They love it!!
August 22, 2015 | By Jenny
My 2 mini schnauzers share the seat. They both fit comfortably and love riding high so they can see where they're going. I use their safety harnesses easily while in the seat. They get excited when they see me putting it in the car.
Why did I wait so long?!
February 23, 2015 | By Alicia
I purchased the large microsuede Lookout car seat, as I have 2 Havanese (under 15 lbs. each) and they like to sit together. I've wanted to purchase it for a long time. I didn't buy it right away, because I was afraid my girls wouldn't like it and would let us know about it for the whole car trip. However, they love it. They jump right up into it and lay down or lookout the window for the whole trip no matter how long. The large one comes with 2 tether straps that I attached to their harness. Best purchase I've made.
February 4, 2015 | By Stephanie Jones
Absolute love, all 3 of my dogs fit perfectly, they are comfortable and they can look out the window. They love it and I love it!
Booster Dog Car Seat
April 5, 2014 | By Cynthia LaFazio
Best investment I have ever made. Out of all the things I have bought for my two Maltese's, this has got to be the smartest!! They both now sit in the back seat in this car seat together and not in my lap!!! I would recommend this for everybody with lap dogs!!! Thank you for giving me my freedom back in the front seat!! A very happy customer!!
April 1, 2014 | By Jodi
May 1, 2013 | By Frankie Evans
This is nice and roomy. The only thing wrong with it in my opinion is that the pillow that goes inside the seat and I feel it is too tall so I had to put a regular pillow in it and it has worked great for us and Gabby rides in it very well.
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»