(Large requires a lap belt that extends to 44 inches)
up to 18 lbs.
15W x 19D x 17H
12W x 14D
up to 25 lbs.
22W x 19D x 17H
18W x 14D
up to 34 lbs.
30W x 19D x 17H
25W x 14D
*Mark out an area on your floor and use inside dimensions to approximate the size for your dog(s). Foam core construction provides soft sides for comfort. Learn More:Why Buckle Up Your Dog?Importance of Dog Car Safety
Little Dog Car Safety
Riding in Cars with Little DogsCovers:
Replacement, or spare covers are available.
, or "search" for item number 208758.
Remove cover, close zipper, machine washing using cold water. Air dry, or tumble dry NO HEAT.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 business days. Please allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
AUSTRALIA: all Lookout car seats are too large to be shipped through the Post Office. Restrictions to Australia are a maximum of 79 inches length and girth combined. Please use FedEx International.
Hattie loves it!
November 22, 2014 | By Jill C
She loves looking out now. I received and installed it today so I'm reserving my five rating for after we test it out more. Our car rides are an event for her, and we got a wave or two. I bought the car harness too and glad I did, I feel she's safer now.
Safe & Secure
April 8, 2014 | By Rena Chidiac
This must be the best investment I have made so far. Very secure and very reliable. I love it and have peace of mind.
Dog Car Seat
March 19, 2014 | By Liliane Sklenarik
I bought the dog car seat in hopes of curing my puppy from motion sickness. I can't say it helped the motion sickness, but I am overly impressed on how clever this product is made and how easy it is to clean (I have cleaned the cover 4 times already - my poor puppy!)
This product looks good, is easy to install, easy to clean, and raises my dog up to viewing level while safely securing her to the seat belt. I use the vest harness to secure her to the seatbelt and it works great.
I love this car seat and hopefully my puppy will outgrow her motion sickness and love her car seat as well.
Higher is better!
March 8, 2014 | By Elaine Dannen
I have a new-to-me dog that has had a hard time riding in the car due to anxiety. After reading about the elevated seat, I knew it was worth a try. Bailey isn't completely better but is at least 50% improved just from being able to see out of windows. The bed itself seems to be well made.
July 31, 2013 | By Lee
Great car seat, arrived quickly.
Look Out Car Seat
March 16, 2013 | By Darlene
I have two Yorkshire Terriers, 9 & 11 pounds and they both fit in the seat great. They love being able to see out the window and no one gets car sick. The seat itself is easy to transport to different cars since its light and the seat belt attaches to the seat effortlessly.
February 8, 2013 | By Judi
The item arrived in good time. It seems like a lot of money for what it is. And I am not keen on the fact that the seatbelt just holds the seat on the seat that it is placed on. It seems that it will easily dislodge in a crash. I have to roll a towel and place under the botom of each edge if I want the seat in the middle of the back seat. On the plus side, my dog likes it. She sat in it the entire trip to the groomers (no belt as I didn't want to deal with the harness, so don't know about that yet.) I even left the car and she stayed in it - a first. She usually heads for the passenger seat or the front passenger floor. I have a 20 lb. spaniel/pekinese mix
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»