up to 5 lbs.
15L x 9W x 7H
13L x 7W x 5H
up to 10 lbs.
19L x 12W x 7H
16L x 9W x 5H
*Dimensions are approximate. Weight ratings are approximate. Dogs and cars come in all shapes and sizes. Please measure your vehicle and the space requirements (interior dimensions) where your dog will sit.ARTICLES:Why Buckle Up Your Dog?Importance of Dog Car Safety
Little Dog Car Safety
Riding in Cars with Little DogsCOVERS:
Replacement, or spare covers are available in all colors.
, or search for item number 208823.
Remove cover, close zipper, machine washing using cold water. Air dry, or tumble dry NO HEAT.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
May 24, 2014 | By nancy
Seat is too big for my car's center console and gets in way when driving so I put in passenger seat.
September 22, 2013 | By Tara
I have a two pound yorkie-chi mix about 10 inches long and she loves her console lookout! She has always been sitting in a lap or on a blanket and it was not very safe for her, plus on long trips it can be rather annoying. She still would prefer a lap, but she likes being able to see out. We have a Lexus R350 and we put it in the backseat console making it very secure and we can still use the cup holders in the console. The fabric was beautiful and matched out interior very well.
Awesome Car Seat
July 22, 2013 | By Sue N
I love this car seat and so does my Chihuahua, Rico! Please see my full review on this website-
One happy pup!!!
June 12, 2013 | By Trisha
Wow! We ordered this for a trip but also for every day use. It is fabulous! Our papillon LOVES it; he even jumps right in it now. Good quality, easy to install (a little more difficult on heated seats) and very secure. We ordered the car version and our 6.5 lbs. pup just fits in it, actually fills it up. I'm getting another, but the larger one, to keep in our suv! a+++++
Trouble little girl on a ride
March 15, 2013 | By Terihya
She loves it as she use to shiver on the ride but this seat has made her very comfortable
October 8, 2012 | By ROBERT
JUST WHAT WE WANTED. OUR 2ND ONE FOR A DIFFERENT VEHICLE & COLOR. ZELDA LOVES IT TOO!
Quite the Lookout Tower
May 29, 2012 | By Lyn Winegar
"Z" loves his seat! It is close enough to me that he can give me a kiss on the arm and have the AC blow in his beard, not to mention keep an eye on everything we drive by. Just be sure to get the harness too and buckle your pooch in!
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»