up to 5 lbs.
15L x 9W x 7H
13L x 7W x 5H
up to 10 lbs.
19L x 12W x 7H
16L x 9W x 5H
*Dimensions are approximate. Weight ratings are approximate. Dogs and cars come in all shapes and sizes. Please measure your vehicle and the space requirements (interior dimensions) where your dog will sit.ARTICLES:Why Buckle Up Your Dog?Importance of Dog Car Safety
Little Dog Car Safety
Riding in Cars with Little DogsCOVERS:
Replacement, or spare covers are available in all colors.
, or search for item number 208823.
Remove cover, close zipper, machine washing using cold water. Air dry, or tumble dry NO HEAT.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or SmartPost with free shipping, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
January 5, 2016 | By Maria Montgomery
Love the car seat! It works great.
Best thing I've ever gotten for my furbaby
December 6, 2015 | By Becky
This car seat is amazing. It doesn't take up seating space for another passenger. My poodle feels VERY secure and hops in immediately. She doesn't mind being strapped in (so I feel secure with her also). I have slammed on my breaks and the harnes strap holds her back great and she barley moves when ordinarily she would fall out of the seat!
Highly recommend. I have one in every car she rides in ( 4 )! Won't have her in the car without it!!
October 17, 2015 | By Suzanne Jarosh
It is very sturdy and well made. It also has very good straps to buckle it into the car, and straps to connect to your dogs collar so they can stay put. It has been used almost every day and we are very happy with our purchase.
September 16, 2015 | By Kerry
I have a 3 pound 4 month old Yorkie-poo puppy and he loves riding in the car with me. This car seat keeps him close and safe. It's a little bit of a tight fit (on my Toyota Corolla) as my center console is quite small but the sides are soft so you can just squeeze it in there no problem. My puppy loves it!
Car Seat Console
July 11, 2015 | By Jenn
My girl loves it!!!
May 13, 2015 | By Lori
This car seat is excellent for small dogs. We have a 8 lb. Yorkie Poo mix and it fits her perfect. She has room to stretch and can see out fine. Great fit for our Titan truck.
Microsuede Console Outlook
February 24, 2015 | By Debra Schrader
Haven't had a chance to use the Console outlook yet. The construction seems to be well built, love the black/Zebra combo. My yorkie fits perfectly in it. Love the harness attachement to keep my baby safe. Can't wait to head out on our next trailer experience.
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»