up to 5 lbs.
15L x 9W x 7H
13L x 7W x 5H
up to 10 lbs.
19L x 12W x 7H
16L x 9W x 5H
*Dimensions are approximate. Weight ratings are approximate. Dogs and cars come in all shapes and sizes. Please measure your vehicle and the space requirements (interior dimensions) where your dog will sit.ARTICLES:Why Buckle Up Your Dog?Importance of Dog Car Safety
Little Dog Car Safety
Riding in Cars with Little DogsCOVERS:
Replacement, or spare covers are available in all colors.
, or search for item number 208823.
Remove cover, close zipper, machine washing using cold water. Air dry, or tumble dry NO HEAT.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground or SmartPost with free shipping, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
September 16, 2015 | By Kerry
I have a 3 pound 4 month old Yorkie-poo puppy and he loves riding in the car with me. This car seat keeps him close and safe. It's a little bit of a tight fit (on my Toyota Corolla) as my center console is quite small but the sides are soft so you can just squeeze it in there no problem. My puppy loves it!
Car Seat Console
July 11, 2015 | By Jenn
My girl loves it!!!
May 13, 2015 | By Lori
This car seat is excellent for small dogs. We have a 8 lb. Yorkie Poo mix and it fits her perfect. She has room to stretch and can see out fine. Great fit for our Titan truck.
Microsuede Console Outlook
February 24, 2015 | By Debra Schrader
Haven't had a chance to use the Console outlook yet. The construction seems to be well built, love the black/Zebra combo. My yorkie fits perfectly in it. Love the harness attachement to keep my baby safe. Can't wait to head out on our next trailer experience.
Microsuede Console Lookout
January 2, 2015 | By Terrie Bitter
Good Quality, Comfortable for dog, would definitely recommend to friends.
May 24, 2014 | By nancy
Seat is too big for my car's center console and gets in way when driving so I put in passenger seat.
September 22, 2013 | By Tara
I have a two pound yorkie-chi mix about 10 inches long and she loves her console lookout! She has always been sitting in a lap or on a blanket and it was not very safe for her, plus on long trips it can be rather annoying. She still would prefer a lap, but she likes being able to see out. We have a Lexus R350 and we put it in the backseat console making it very secure and we can still use the cup holders in the console. The fabric was beautiful and matched out interior very well.
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»