+ Enlarge Image
Product No. 219880 | Brand: Pampet
For the dog who has everything but nowhere to put it. Sturdy black steel frame construction is easy to assemble. Small closet comes with two hanging rods, large closet comes with 8 hanging rods (four of them adjustable), plus a leash hanging rod for over 13 feet of storage hanging space! Cream-colored polyester, easy-care cover, keeps pet clothing and accessories organized and dust free. Convenient front zipper opening for easy access.
Assembly required. Watch how-to video for assistance.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via UPS only, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments are ONLY to the UNITED STATES at this time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
October 30, 2010 | By Cathy merrill
Good and Bad
October 14, 2010 | By Kimberly
I love, love, love the idea of this little closet, and wanted it so badly that my mom bought it for my birthday three months early! (I'm 47, by the way, lol.) My only complaint was the instructions are the not the same as the online video, which resulted in the breaking of two very important plastic fittings that keep the lower rods in place. There is no place to reorder these parts in the instructions, and it is shipped directly from the factory. If it is a gift, the recipient does not know to follow the video instead of the printed directions. So, mine is broken, which is a bummer, but I love the concept.
GW LITTLE: we're sending replacement parts. Thanks for letting us know.
Enclosed Cloth Pet Closet
September 2, 2010 | By Mari Hiltz
This pet closet is perfect for my needs of storing off season and holiday pet clothing. Zips up and keeps them clean and free of dust.
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»