(Large requires a lap belt that extends to 44 inches)
up to 18 lbs.
15W x 19D x 17H
12W x 14D
up to 25 lbs.
22W x 19D x 17H
18W x 14D
up to 34 lbs.
30W x 19D x 17H
25W x 14D
*Mark out an area on your floor and use inside dimensions to approximate the size for your dog(s). Foam core construction provides soft sides for comfort.
Replacement, or spare covers are available for Lookout pet car seats
Click here, or search for item number 208810.ARTICLES:Why Buckle Up Your Dog?Importance of Dog Car Safety
Little Dog Car Safety
Riding in Cars with Little Dogs
Remove cover, close zipper, machine washing using cold water. Air dry, or tumble dry NO HEAT.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 business days. Please allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
AUSTRALIA: all Lookout car seats are too large to be shipped through the Post Office. Restrictions to Australia are a maximum of 79 inches length and girth combined. Please use FedEx International.
pet car seats
September 25, 2015 | By Shelly Dimmitt
We bought the small and large microsuede car seats for our 3 Shih Tzu's and are very pleased with this product it is very well made and very comfortable for our babies now we can leave home and know they are safe! they love their new seats!
August 8, 2015 | By Sandra LaFarnara
These are well-made and crafted of very nice quality fabric. I bought two as I have two Yorkies and they love them. The seats are very secure and comfortable and elevate them high enough so they can see where they are going.
March 22, 2015 | By Helena
I have had one of the car seats before, but I just wanted to get a new one for my LG, a 13 year old Chi. She loves riding in her seat since she can now see out the window in comfort.
Micro suede carseat for dogs
March 15, 2015 | By Joyce Pale
Very nice quality. And it does just what it says ...it keeps your little dog safe from roaming the car and also able to be high enough to see out the window ! It's a win win !
March 1, 2015 | By Janice DeAnnuntis
LOVE this! Very well made. Nice and high so Molly can see out the window.
December 2, 2014 | By Nicole
I bought this for my 6lb chihuahua because I drive a lot to new York and Florida. Walter is very good in the car but after a while he wants to sit in my lap, and then when he's board he wants to look out the window. It's dangerous and distracting to me as well especially if I have to stop suddenly. This car seat fits very secure in my small sports car and he loves it! Once I put his favorite blanket in it he just cuddled up. It is also high enough for him to look out the window which he wry much enjoys and makes it a more easy going trip. I am very glad I purchased this. It also works very well for coffee runs when you get the cardboard carrier for 2 or more drinks.
NOW I CAN SEE EVERYTHING!
March 24, 2014 | By Sandi Milner
Great Car Seat for my little 4 lb. dog. She is now able to sit up high safely and see everyone and everything. If you want your dog to sit lower, just remove the pillow. The cover of the seat is removeable, as is the pillow for washing. We chose pink for our little girl and it is very soft and well made. Fits very secure in our SUV and people wave at her and laugh. She is a happy camper!
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»