+ Enlarge Image
Dog Bike Basket - Buddy Model
Product No. 214664 | Brand: O'Donnell Industries
A tisket, a tasket, your dog will be cute and safe in the Buddy Bike Basket. By far the easiest and most sturdy basket we've found. No flimsy hardware or handlebar adapters to mount. Be careful of other multi-use carriers claiming to be good bike baskets.
Constructed of easy to clean microfiber, this around-town dog bike basket features:
* Harness, blankets, and accessories sold separately.
- Removable inner pad
- Water bottle pocket
- Chin rest for pet's comfort
- Interior leash clip
- Removable rain cover
- Multiple mesh pockets
- Holds up to 10 lbs.
- Measures 10" x 10" x 13"
Click here to see how to install Dog Bike Baskets.
Peluche goes for a ride in Santa Monica.
FREE SHIPPING to lower 48-states. Use coupon SHIP4FREE
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection.
Awesome bike basket
May 31, 2015 | By Kelly
This bike basket is awesome for my little Pomeranian. I searched for several and this one was the most secure, easiest to attach, and comfy for her.
April 30, 2013 | By Austin
This basket, I feel, is meant for straight handlebars. I have the typical curved beach cruiser handlebars and the basket constantly slipped around until my husband anchored it with zip ties. Now I love it and so does my chiweenie!
August 25, 2012 | By sandra rebo
Bike basket very well made won't be scared to put our baby in it as soon as we use your tips on getting her used to it.
Dog bike carrier rear
August 25, 2012 | By Kelly
I purchased the sport bike basket and I never received a shipping confirmation after a week so I called gw little for status. While talking to agent she said it was out of stock and would be to small for my dog so we ordered the back bike model and I received in 3days and it works perfect! Thank you GW Little.
July 11, 2012 | By Jeff Neckonoff
Cool basket but I wish there was a way to make the metal base more secure. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it seems to be just leaning on the frame. My puppy Gizmo enjoys the rides.
June 27, 2012 | By LINDA
Our dog loves it, but we had to make some adjustment to make it fit on my bike. I do love taking him for bike rides thank you!!!
April 3, 2012 | By Sarah Shanks
My dog just loves it!!!!!!
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»