(Large requires a lap belt that extends to 44 inches)
up to 18 lbs.
15W x 19D x 17H
12W x 14D
up to 25 lbs.
22W x 19D x 17H
18W x 14D
up to 34 lbs.
30W x 19D x 17H
25W x 14D
*Mark out an area on your floor and use inside dimensions to approximate the size for your dog(s). Foam core construction provides soft sides for comfort.
Replacement, or spare covers are available for Lookout pet car seats
Click here, or search for item number 208810.ARTICLES:Why Buckle Up Your Dog?Importance of Dog Car Safety
Little Dog Car Safety
Riding in Cars with Little Dogs
Remove cover, close zipper, machine washing using cold water. Air dry, or tumble dry NO HEAT.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 business days. Please allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
AUSTRALIA: all Lookout car seats are too large to be shipped through the Post Office. Restrictions to Australia are a maximum of 79 inches length and girth combined. Please use FedEx International.
August 27, 2015 | By Anne
Love the car seat and so do my two dogs! Chose the pretty Amulet print and it does not disappoint. Well made. A pricey item but worth every penny.
June 24, 2015 | By Leticia Jimenex
Second car seat I buy for second vehicle - my dog loves it!
Best Doggie Car Seat
June 9, 2015 | By Eve
This is the best doggie car seat. Not only is my Boston secure & harnessed, he is "stylin" as well. The drawer is great for an extra leash, harness, etc.
dog car seats
November 25, 2014 | By elaine robleske
wow - we love it and so does the dog - no more jumping on laps of people in back seat or trying to get into the front - he can see out HIS OWN WINDOW and he is secure in case of sudden stops - the Medium Seat is really good sized! You should take the dimensions and then measure in the car so you see the actual size before you order! Can be used with or without the nice pillow that comes with it.
May 16, 2014 | By Barbara
Great product! My 6 pounder loves to see the world from her "throne" and most importantly she is safe from quick stops, etc. Plus I am a safer driver without the distraction of her moving around the car. Thanks for more enjoyable trips for all of us.
Car Seat & harness
May 1, 2014 | By Royalyn
Very pleased with the secure car seat/bed for our small dogs. I feel safe with them in the car with me and strapped in with their harnesses. The car seat/bed is great for them to look out the window and it is made with perfection!
Excellent - Worth the Money
April 28, 2014 | By Scott Lanin
Our 3 month old Norwich Terrier was crying in the car if I put her on the floor as she was too small to be on the seat at first. I think the motion and not seeing out the window bothered her and this seat has solved everything. She loves it. She can see out the window in the 2nd row of our Mazda SUV and never cries in the car. She can lay down flat like she is in her bed or she can lean on the side and look out the window or play with whoever sits next to her. There is a small drawer for her things which we have found is a nice added option. Now we all want one of these seats for ourselves, it looks so comfortable and the bone pattern is pretty cute too. When I had a minor issue w the strap, customer service replied in 5 minutes and said they will send me a replacement at no charge. The seat costs more than other alternatives but the features on this seat are top of the line. For us with a small dog, the seat may last a long time, beyond her puppy years.
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»