+ Enlarge Image
Regal Plus Pet Stroller - Raspberry Sorbet
Product No. 225366-3 | Brand: Gen7Pets
A new premium stroller thoroughly thought through from start to finish by Gen7. First, this is a mid-size stroller with a three wheel design usually found on larger more expensive models. Front wheel with shock absorbers lock when needed. The handle height reaches 38" allowing more arm comfort and leg room for any length stride.
The canopy folds up under the hood instead of in the pet compartment. Plus there is a large zippered basket compartment for storage. Other features:
Rated for pets up to 25 pounds. See Additional Info tab for dimensions and Shipping tab for more information.
FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 states. Use Coupon SHIP4FREE
- Reversible, machine-washable inner pad
- Rear wheel brakes, plus convenient bottle holder
- Easy assembly without tools
- Adjustable tether strap inside cabin
- Hidden front steel bar protecting the cabin area
- Fold flat for easy storage or traveling
- Wide wheels, longer zippers, stronger fabrics than most
- Stroller: 17" wide x 38" deep x 38" high.
- Carrier: 11" wide x 22" deep x 21.5" high.
- Maximum Pet Weight: 25 lbs.
- Stroller Weight: 11 lbs.
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 business days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed.
- Shipments outside the United States take extra time and are shipped from the factory to GW Little for export. Shipping estimates are provided during checkout.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
December 31, 2015 | By Terri
I received the stroller the next day after ordering it and it was very easy to assemble and I think my little dog Teddy likes it. When I go for long walks and put him in it after a while then I think he gets it. Good value.
Love this stroller
September 14, 2015 | By Britney
My little dog is 13 and a bad shoulder has kept her from taking walks, until we bought this stroller. She has loved it from the first day and can't wait to take a ride.
Best little stroller
August 11, 2014 | By Laura
Stroller is small, moves easily, attractive, and my little Yorkie loves riding in it.
Love this stroller!
May 29, 2014 | By NDR
Love this stroller.
I researched dog strollers online and had a difficult time deciding on the best model. I called GW Little and they recommended this stroller. In fact GW Little raved about it and communicated to me that Gen7Pets Strollers are one of the best in the market if not the best.
Since receiving it, I've taken my little puppy walking in Central Park and around the Upper East Side. There are compartments for her water, treats and even a good sized zippered storage in the bottom where a blanket and even a purse or bag could fit.
The only issue I've had so far is that my boyfriend refuses to use it with our puppy girl because it's pink... but as long as I'm pushing it with our puppy baby he's fine walking with us!
I can't recommend this enough. Great product and great recommendation from GW Little.
Love this stroller!
June 26, 2013 | By Suzanne
I just love the pet stroller. It is very well made and my 2 Chihuahua's love it!!! Brissie and Brody thank you greatly. The next thing I'm going to buy is the Scallop Ramp.
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»