+ Enlarge Image
Gen7Pets Promenade Pet Stroller - Black
Product No. 225392-1 | Brand: Gen7Pets
Part of the next generation pet strollers by Gen7Pets. The PROMENADE model is smarter than your average stroller, with features you'd expect to find from a premium stroller company. The Smart-Canopy is designed to open and be pushed up out of the way of your dog. The front wheels with shock absorbers are convertible which means you can let them swivel for smooth surfaces or lock them in place on rough terrain.
The Smart-Reach handle is 40" high and allows more arm comfort and leg room for most any length stride. Plus there is a large zippered Smart-Basket compartment for storage. Matching Carry-Me pet tote also available. Other features:
Rated for pets up to 50 pounds. See tabs for dimensions and shipping information.
FREE SHIPPING to lower 48 states. Use coupon code SHIP4FREE
- Removable thick poly-filled pad, machine washable
- Rear wheel brakes
- Parent tray; 2 cup holders and space for accessories
- Easy assembly without tools
- Adjustable tether strap inside cabin
- Hidden front steel bar protecting the cabin area
- Fold flat for easy storage or traveling
- Wide wheels, longer zippers, stronger fabrics than other brands
- Stroller: 20" wide x 37" deep x 40" high.
- Carrier: 13" wide x 25" deep x 21.5" high.
- Maximum Pet Weight: 50 lbs.
- Stroller Weight: 16 lbs.
- Folded Dimension: 35"L x 20.5"W x 12"H
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 1-3 business days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed.
- Shipments outside the United States take extra time and are shipped from the factory to GW Little for export. Shipping estimates are provided during checkout.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Return shipping will most likely be higher than our discounted rates when ordered.
March 5, 2016 | By Susan Gordon
Excellent stroller, well made and easy to handle. Plenty of room for my 11 pound dog. It's the perfect size to use when we go to outdoor dining places.
October 20, 2014 | By Whitney
I have a miniature dachshund who had to have back surgery. Immediately following the surgery she couldn't walk and is on restricted movement for 2 months. I was unable to carry her around the house while doing laundry, cooking etc but did not want to put her in a crate while doing so. That being said I ordered the Gen7Pets Promenade Stroller. I opted for the largest model because I have 3 other dachshunds and figured down the road I could use it to transport multiple dogs. This thing is perfect! It is functional AND it comes in cheetah and pink. I can easily put my dog in the stroller and wheel her around the house with me. She can fit with extra space for comfort, she can see out but no risk of falling out. I zip her in and roll her up next to the bed and she sleeps in it at night rather than in a crate on the floor by herself. Quality seems very sturdy and similar to that of regular stroller, although I have not had it outdoors. The only improvements I would make are tassels on the zippers and they can be hard to reach and large cup holders.
March 5, 2014 | By Kary Kidder
This is a great dog stroller. I have a 4 lb Chihuahua and she has plenty of room. If I ever get her a friend, there would be plenty of room for them too. This is a good sturdy stroller and the handle height is perfect for me as I am 5'8". It is very comfortable to push and easy to maneuver.
February 6, 2014 | By Sharon Utych
I got this for my 2 cavaliers so they can rest when we take them out and about and it gets too hot. Both boys are around 20lbs and it supports both of them sitting up only. It is perfect for one to lay down and sleep in however it's crowded with two sitting in it but it does the job. It would be PERFECT if it was about 6 inches wider and 6 inches longer but its sturdy well made and easy to put together. If you only have one dog, it would be a strong 5
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»