For Best Results:
Work with your pet.
- Place the collar on your dog's neck.
- Make sure the plastic unit is sercurley placed under the chin.
- Do not turn the unit on for 10 minutes or your dog may become collar smart.
- Remove all other collars and tags.
- Start your training by moving the Sound/Vibration Switch to Vibration.
- Later on as your dog trains, you can switch from VIBRATION to SOUND.
- The ON/OFF Switch gives you 2 levels of training. The L Position gives 2 seconds of vibration or sound when your dog barks. The H Position gives 4 seconds.
- Begin your training on H for the 4 second activation. As your pet starts learning, move to L for 2 seconds as you slowly wean your pet off the need to use this collar.
- The action of your dog barking will now activate the collar.
When you see you pet react positively to the collar, praise him and give him one of his favorite treats.
Dogs learn through positive reinforcement, so do this often.
Reinforcement, praise and treats reward good behavior and soon your dog will stop the constant barking.
Be patient and follow our Directions and soon your dog will be trained and you will have quiet in your home once again.