+ Enlarge Image
Small Luxury Cozy Cave Bed
Product No. 215574-A | Brand: O'Donnell Industries
Same popular Cozy Cave bed we've been selling for years, only now in Luxurious Microsuede, and in plenty of color choices!
Since dogs are a denning animal they feel safe and secure in places like crates, cuddle cups, and Cozy Cave beds.
Features a soft-framed half dome, microsuede cover with faux sheepskin (which dogs love) pocket. Helps keep dogs cool in warm weather and warm in cool weather.
Arrives overstuffed allowing you to remove as much filling as desired for the perfect amount of fluff. Washable cover removes using a sturdy brass zipper. Spun polyester liner with a touch of sweet smelling flea-fighting cedar. Bed will hold its color and freshness for years.
Small size is approximately 25" in diameter.
view color choices
FREE Economy Ground Shipping to 48 States. Choose DISCOUNT Shipping Method
Important Shipping Information
- Factory Direct item (F/O), usually ships out within 2-4 days. Allow extra time during busy holidays.
- Ships via FedEx Ground, unless otherwise prearranged.
- Our shipping quotes online are "estimates" and actual prices may vary. We will notify you if additional shipping is needed. Please provide us your phone number.
- Shipments outside the United States are limited. Please contact us first.
- Monogramming may take additional time.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and returns should be sent back to the factory. The address will be included in your package. Return shipping should be pre-paid, insured, and traceable for your protection. Shipping fees may be high for larger items and are based on dimensions, not weight. Rates will most likely be higher than our discounted shipping rates getting this item delivered to you.
Tina loves her bed
September 27, 2015 | By Oti Gimenez
Tina loves her new bed (this is bed # 3) with the Auburn / Florida colors Navy/Orange.
I wish I could have had their logo on it.
February 2, 2015 | By Miryam Halvorssen
All our dogs LOVE their Cozy Caves! They feel so safe and secure in them.
My Dog Is in Love!
March 15, 2014 | By Sandra Milner
Well made and beautiful. The name was done very well and just the right size to see. As quoted, the bed does come over-stuffed, but it is nice to select the firmness as it affects the ability for little guys to get info it. My dog is 4 lbs. and I removed enough for her comfort. I plan to save the excess in case I will need it later. It smells great with the cedar chips inside. Very fresh. The zippers are strong and everything is easy to access. I am concerned about washing the bed, with the rod inside the top, holding the hood up. I will call and ask since that was not mentioned. Just a concern, otherwise, very satisfied!
READ MORE REVIEWS »»»»