Video shows you how to install a "Buddy Dog Bicycle Basket" and a new "Sporty Dog Bicycle Basket" properly on your bicycles.
Installation is easy, but here are a few important reminders:
- Make sure your brake cables are free and clear.
- Check your brakes prior to riding.
- Always use the safety strap on your pet.
- Never attach anything to your dogs collar, use a properly fitting harness instead.
- Never leave your dog unattended in the basket. If you are not on the bike the added weight of your dog will cause the bike to tip.